General Secretariat (2011-2017)
- International grouping bringing together Fiji, the Cook Islands, the Kingdom of Tonga, Samoa, American Samoa, New Caledonia, Pitcairn and Tahiti;
- Institutional partnerships (South Pacific Tourism, European Union);
- Creation of marketing action plans;
- Trans-national synergies;
- Management of the international association;
- Contacts and lobbying.
- Organization of the first South Pacific Cruise Forum, in Tahiti in 2015;
- Annual representation at Cruise Shipping Miami;
- Work toward the creation of a regional cruising area, creation of itineraries, statistical data;
- Joint approach and contacts with cruise companies;
- Exchanges of information and experience feedback.